The MIbec Xi HIU has been independently tested and proved conforms to the British Standard BS EN132-01 – ‘Gas fired domestic appliances producing hot water – Appliances not exceeding 70 kW heat input and 300 lt water storage capacity – Part 1, assessment of performance of hot water deliveries’.
The HIU was tested, awarded 2 Stars, and measured on delivery of DHW at 55C, with a DH flow temp of 70C. Further details and copy test report available to all qualified enquiries.
The Hiper HIU is compact and requires very little space in the property and is easy to install. The design meets all varying demands of the home.
In many respects a HIU is like a combi boiler, providing central heating and instantaneous hot water, but without combustion or needing a flue.
- High energy efficiency
- Instantaneous hot water availability
- Electronic temperature control
- Optimised heating temperature control as standard
- Standby mode temperature control
- Low return temperatures back to the network
- Low carbon heat networks – Compatible with renewable energy sources
- Weather compensation option available