- Consisting of square profiles S235, wall thickness 4 mm.
- Pressure-tested at the factory
- Operating pressure max. 6 bar
- Operating temperature max. 110°C
- With downward-running sludge trap with 1″ desludging sleeve.
Available in a range of sizes:
- Up to 7.0m3/h
- Up to 10.8m3/h
- Up to 17.2m3/h
- Up to 25.8m3/h
- Up to 53.8m3/h
- Up to 68.8m3/h
The supply from/to the heating boiler is possible both from the top onto the Sinus compact manifold and from the bottom to the hydraulic separator. Heating circuit connections as threaded and / or flanged connectors PN 6 / PN 16 and aligned to the height of the shut-off valves.
Maintenance box – Magnetite separation module
- Consisting of a section tube, material S235
- Equipped with desludging nozzle and ball valve, and magnetic rod screwed into the thermwell
- For attachment to the boiler return line beneath the manifold. Enables desludging with a pressurised system
- Sizes up to 7.0m3/h
Magnetite separation module
- Consisting of additional flanged connector DN 125, PN 6
- Equipped with seal, screws, nuts and blind flange fitted with magnetite filter bars, depending on the size of the selected HydroFixx.
- Sizes up to 10.8m3/h