Mibec can provide a DHW module suitable for providing mains pressure domestic hot water from a buffer tank or accumulator tank. The MACS module comes in two sizes 70kW and 120kW, and provides DHW at up to 50 litres/min. It comes complete with thermostatic mixer valve, pump and controller in one ready to use assembly.
- Copper circuitry, fittings and valves in brass.
- 316L stainless steel brazed plate heat exchanger with a thermostatic mixer in the Entry heating water from the buffer
- Module’s frame in PPE protecting and insulating the heat exchanger and circuits.
The MACS® module produces instant D.H.W. with a high flow rate without the storage of water.
The immediate and fast production of D.H.W. is granted by the external plate exchanger system allowing the following benefits:
- Reduced dimensions for DHW production
- Easy maintenance
- Reduces legionella bacteria risk
- Produces more DHW than a water heater with similar capacity
Please feel free to email or call our support department on 01782 959170 where one of our trained advisers will be happy to help.