Mibec are pleased to supply the new RAUTITAN heating and plumbing system from REHAU. RAUTITAN is a universal polymer pipework solution used for both heating and drinking water systems. Unlike conventional polymer pipework, RAUTITAN uses the REHAU compression sleeve jointing system, producing a permanently sealed joint without O-rings – even at -10°C. The universal pipe RAUTITAN offers optimal flexibility even at low temperatures, high performance, leak free joints, ease of installation and a certification to supply safe drinking water.
- 10 bar WRAS-approved heating and plumbing system –
- RAUTITAN Flex (16 – 63mm) and Stabil (aluminium multilayer – 16 – 40mm)
- REHAU EVERLOC compression sleeve fitting has been used over 750,000,000 times
- Independent certification of a ‘cavity-free’ joint
- Over 50 year lifespan
- Proven alternative to copper