Mibec are pleased to supply HydroFixx manifolds from Sinus Verteiler. Consisting of a heating manifold with an integrated hydraulic separator, this enables the optimum hydraulic separation of the boiler circuit from the consumer circuits.
Using a HydroFixx will save on installation time and minimise the amount of space required. There are also construction costs savings from a single solution and efficiency advantages for the system.
If the condensing unit is equipped with a hydraulic separator control with primary volume flow rate adjustment, the return flow boost is avoided. The flow temperature of the system is registered in the Sinus Hydrofixx and compared with the flow temperature of the boiler. Thus, the volume flow rate ratios in the hydraulic separator can be determined, prompting a reaction by changing the speed of the internal pump.
- Available as cooling water or heating manifold
- Pressure-tested and primed at the factory
- Considerable reduction of installation costs - only a single piping connection is required between the HydroFixx and the boiler
- Considerable space saving in terms of width and height when using a heating manifold with integrated hydraulic separator
- Cost effective
- Easy to handle and install on site
- Supply to/from the heating boiler is possible both from the top onto the compact manifold and from the bottom to the hydraulic separator
- Heating circuit connections are designed as threaded and/ or flanged connectors PN 6 / PN 16 and aligned to the height of the shut-off valves
- Downward-running sludge trap with 1" desludging sleeve
- Supplied with wall brackets
We offer a full free of charge specification service covering the whole of the UK, designed to support architects, specifiers or contractors. We can give you knowledgeable, yet impartial advice on selecting the right heating components to meet your projects needs. Please feel free to email or call our support department on 0330 053 880 (local call rate) where one of our trained advisers will be more than happy to help you.